Thursday, February 23, 2006

Happy Birthday, Lu-Yu!

Our son turns one today. It's sad that he's not celebrating it with us, even if one-year-olds are more confused and stressed by the birthday. I know that with Maya having her for her first birthday (a month after adopting) was a big deal for us, personally. I don't like saying that for the first year of his life he was living away from us. That just doesn't sound right.

But, let's celebrate -- he's healthy, he looks happy, he's well cared for, and he'll be home by the summer.

1 Comments:

Blogger Amanda said...

Happy Birthday Lu-Yu!!

I am sorta dreading the possibility that Lu-Chen's B-day could pass before we go get him. I'm pretty sure I won't handle it as well as you are. Kudos to you for keeping a good perspective on things. He does look very healthy & happy. Travel news can't come soon enough.

Hope we get our Updates soon..I'm going nuts!

Amanda

3:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home