Wednesday, April 26, 2006

April Photo Update

It's getting to the point when I see the agency's name pop up on my cell phone and get a bit of an adrenaline rush -- maybe this is the call. Even though it would be too early to hear the good news, that it's time to travel, I can't help but be optimistic. (FWIW, I'm putting my money on May 10th for the call. Kerry, from our agency, says that I'm crazy, but I'm sticking with it.)

And here are Lu-Yu's (AKA Jasper's) stats for April:
  • 4 upper teeth, 4 lower teeth
  • weight: 23.59 lb / 10.7 kg
  • height: 30.71" / 78 cm
  • head: 18.31" / 46.5 cm




5 Comments:

Blogger Chris and Sonya said...

He is growing more and more handwome with each passing day! Here's to a quick travel call...
Sonya

6:03 PM  
Blogger Dim Sum, Bagels, and Crawfish said...

ADORABLE!!! We will be keeping our fingers crossed and hoping you get that call on May 10th!

9:55 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

He is adorable and he's getting big!! May 10th, huh? I'm with you guys on this...May 10th it is..I'm crossing fingers and toes for you

4:57 PM  
Blogger TaiwanMommy said...

Boy, that kid is sure cute! :)

I'll get in on your guessing game. I think you'll get the call on May 24. I hope you get it sooner, but I'll pick that day. :)

12:54 AM  
Blogger Amanda said...

Wow...he is so precious. That little face melts me. So if we are picking dates Chris says May 15 and I am getting strong vibes from the 18th.....
So, we just showed Little Luke a calendar and he pointed to the 10th...Hmmm, so the Lukes like the 10th!

11:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home