Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Surprise Visit & a Mosquito Bite

A few staff from our agency visited St. Lucy's this past weekend and took these photos. We know four things: he is happy, affectionate, he just woke up, and he has a big old mosquito bite on his right cheek. And I think I know one other thing -- he's not afraid of men. One of my worries has been that with a gang of nuns (I imagine them looking a bit like the Flying Nuns) taking care of him, he might not have a whole lot of exposure to males. But you'll see him with a Heartsent Board Member (Ron Watson, I'm told) and he looks perfectly comfortable.





5 Comments:

Blogger Amanda said...

Luke, Sheri and girls...Love the photo's of Mr. Lu-Yu. He looks so snuggly with that just woke up face. Head over to our blog, I beleive our little guys are crib mates in one of our new photo's. It is pretty much the top of Lu-Yu's head, but I could still tell it was him. Amazing huh?

6:50 PM  
Blogger Cole said...

I love the new pics of Lu Yu! He is so darn cute. Looks like travel is moving along now, hope yours isn't too far off!

Nicole

4:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Luke...don't know you but came across your website and my husband and I are interested in adopting from Taiwan. Found your blog hilarious, loving and a pleasure to read. Blessings in your adoption!

9:06 AM  
Blogger Luke Martin said...

Hi Leah -- sorry I can't be more informative about the Taiwan process, but at least I'm amusing, right! If you'd like more info, you can reach me at martin dot spisak at gmail dot com. I'll put you in touch with my wife -- she's got better resources than I do.

Good luck on your journey!

8:22 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

Too Too cute, love his gorgeous eyes!!!

1:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home