Thursday, May 25, 2006

May Photo Updates

It was hard getting the phone call this morning, because as soon as I saw that it was "Kerry, Heartsent" on my Treo I knew in my heart that it was about photos, not any travel-related news.

But these beautiful photos almost make up for the disappointment.






And here is the info that came along with the photos:
  • weight: 24.69 lb / 11.2 kg
  • height: 31.1" / 79 cm
  • head: 18.5" / 47 cm
  • 4 upper and 6 lower teeth
  • can walk stably by himself, open the door, can go down stairs
  • he is very curious
  • he is very smart

3 Comments:

Blogger Ann said...

He is such a handsome one. And what a great smile. Can't wait for you guys to get that travel call.

3:00 PM  
Blogger Annie said...

Look at him walking by himself! He is such a cutie. I hope you can travel for him soon!

11:56 AM  
Blogger TaiwanMommy said...

Luke, he's BEAUTIFUL! I wish you'd hurry up and get that call! Bring me home my twins while you;re there, o.k.? :)

hugs-
Val

9:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home