Tuesday, July 25, 2006

July Photos



Don't you think that in the above image he's thinking exactly what we're thinking? This judge sucks. He just doesn't have the language to say it yet, but you can see it on his face.

He continues to grow:

  • height: 32.28" / 82 cm
  • weight: 26.01 lb / 11.8 kg
  • head: 18.7" / 47.5 cm

And we heard that St. Lucy's did call the judge again, confirming once again that she had all the information that she needed, which she does. So why not just do the right thing and issue the decree! Paper-pushing bureauocrat? Mean old wench? Control freak? Prejudiced?

But we have to remember that he looks happy. This is about his journey to us, as much as it might appear that it's only about our or my journey to him. Blessings on this little boy. (And curses on all who stand in his way.)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that face. Such a cute little guy. What a happy addition he'll be to your family!

Jan
Ansley's mom

12:02 PM  
Blogger David and Janalee said...

He's a cutie that is for sure. I hope things speed up a bit...his journey to you has been way to long!
Janalee (from AFT yahoo group)

12:15 PM  
Blogger Dim Sum, Bagels, and Crawfish said...

LuYu is looking great! He's so expressive and what adorable cheeks! Hopefully the judge will start moving...it has been way too long.

4:28 PM  
Blogger TaiwanMommy said...

When I am there, I am going to smuggle Lu out, in my diaperbag. By the time they notice he is missing, we will be running through the mountains in clothing made of draperies. Wait.. wrong country. Well, I'm sneaking him out, anyway! And nuts to anyone who tries to get in my way! :)

6:21 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

I love the way he crinkles his nose when he smiles!!! I sssooooooo hope that you get that call soon. And I hope that this judge retires or something so I don't have to worry about getting him when it's our turn in court.

2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home