Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Doppleganger

I know that we must be getting close to the call. I met Lu-Yu's Doppleganger last night. I was looking for Sheri and the kids when I walked into a store and there, running towards me was Lu-Yu, just for a second, until he morphed back into an 18-month-old Asian boy. And I suspect that it was that vision that inspired last night's dream, though the dream's not exactly a positive one. We were either back from Taiwan or it was after getting the "time to travel" call, but I suddently realized that it had already been seven days and I forgot to tell my parents and brothers about it. In the dream I justified my lack of communication on my propensity to over-focus on things, good things in this case.

It's got to be a matter of days now.

4 Comments:

Blogger Amanda said...

I feel very strongly that you are right...a matter of days indeed. How are you guys/girls holding up?
You are in our thoughts daily.

3:12 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

June 21st isn't that far away. The referrals and travel calls are trickling in...so you're very very close I feel. Get ready!!

5:07 PM  
Blogger TaiwanMommy said...

Hey Luke- I'm sorry about the wait. Believe me when I tell you I can empathize. Go soon and take pictures for me!! hugs- Val

7:21 PM  
Blogger Kristin said...

Hi - I linked here from Savymanda's blog and I have to tell you that your family is just darling and your boy? Well, he is DELICIOUS!

Hope all your travel news comes quickly.

9:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home